4 Servings Prep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup fresh snow peas
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 4-1/2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon Daily Chef 100% Pure Olive Oil
- Dash pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, cauliflower, tomatoes, peas and onions.
- Stir in water chestnuts.
- In a small bowl, whisk the soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, sugar, sesame seeds, olive oil and pepper.
- Pour over vegetables and stir to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 4 servings.