Prep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cranberry gelatin
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped fresh or frozen cranberries
- In a large bowl, dissolve the gelatin in boiling water; stir in
- cranberry juice. Refrigerate until slightly thickened. In a small
- bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the whipped topping until
- blended. Fold into the gelatin mixture. Fold in walnuts, celery and cranberries.
- Pour into a 3-qt. ring mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate
- until set. Unmold onto a serving plate. Yield: 8-10 servings.