Hands-On Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 10 mins
- 2 large eggs
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup spinach, chopped
- 2 tablespoons oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons crumbled Feta
- country bread, for serving
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs with a pinch each of salt and pepper.
- Melt the butter in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the eggs and cook, stirring and tilting the pan, until just set, 2 to 3 minutes. Sprinkle with the spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, and Feta; fold the eggs over the filling. Transfer to a plate and serve with the bread.