What You Need
- 2 OSCAR MAYER Beef Franks , cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices, quartered
- 2 slices cooked OSCAR MAYER Bacon , crumbled
- 2 pkg. (11.3 oz. each) refrigerated dinner rolls
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Three Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- 3 green onions , chopped
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Combine first 2 ingredients. Separate rolls; cut each into quarters.
- Layer half each of the dough pieces, cheese and meat mixture in 9-inch deep-dish pie plate sprayed with cooking spray; cover with remaining dough pieces and meat mixture.
- Bake 25 to 30 min. or until golden brown. Top with remaining cheese; bake 3 min. or until melted. Sprinkle with onions.
Prep time: 15 min
total: 45 min
yield: 16 serving